Manifiq is committed to protecting the privacy of our members, and this privacy promise is intended to assist you in making informed decisions when using our Site www.manifiq.co.uk
and any services provided through it. 1. YOUR CONSENT
1.1 By visiting our Site and/or registering as one of our members, you consent to us collecting, storing, using and (if applicable) transferring your personal information in accordance with this privacy promise.
1.2 If we decide to change our privacy promise, we will post those changes to this page. 2. THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
2.1 In order to provide the best level of service, Manifiq will collect the following information :
- Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together follows:
Identity Data includes first name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
Financial Data includes bank account details.
Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of services you have purchased from us.
Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
Profile Data includes your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
- If we need to collect personal data to be able to fulfill a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract. In that case, we may have to cancel a service you have ordered but we will notify you if this is the case at the time
2.2. Means of collecting information :
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
3. HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION
- Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity, Contact and Financial Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- apply for our services;
- create an account on our website;
- phone us;
- subscribe to our service or newsletters;
- request marketing to be sent to you;
- enter a competition, promotion or survey; or
- give us some feedback
3.1 We may use your information in the following ways
4. THIRD PARTY SITES
- To ensure the content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner.
- To provide optimum customer service to you.
- To notify you of changes every now and again.
- To enable Manifiq to provide appropriate product and services to you.
- For internal marketing and demographic studies in order to improve our service.
- For marketing communications from us. You can opt out of this from the My Profile page, or by contacting our team to unsubscribe.
4.1 The Site contains links to websites operated by third parties, namely our Suppliers. Manifiq does not accept liability or responsibility for those websites. 5. PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
5.1 All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
5.2 Where we have given you a password (or you have chosen one), you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
5.3 Appropriate security measures are adopted to protect your information from access by unauthorized persons.
5.4 We strive to do our best to protect your personal data. 6. DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
6.1 We may disclose your personal information in the following circumstances:
- To our Supplier in order to secure a product or service where disclosure is necessary to enable us to process your order and/or provide you with a service.
- Where required to do so by law or court order.
- Upon the sale of the business
- To any person to whom disclosure is necessary to enable us to enforce our rights under this privacy promise or under our Terms and Conditions.
6.2 Other that as expressly set out in this privacy promise or as otherwise required or permitted by law, we will not share, sell or distribute any of the information you provided us without your consent. 7. ACCESSING YOUR INFORMATION
7.1 You may at any time request access to your personal data by contacting us using the contact details set out below. We reserve the right to ask you for proof of your identity and to charge you a fee of £30. 8. MOBILE APPLICATION
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by placing cookies on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. For example, they enable us:
- To estimate how many users might be interested in our services
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests
- To speed up your searches
- To recognise you when you return to our site
The following types of cookie may be used during your visit to our site:
- Session cookies that are deleted after each visit
- Persistent cookies which are valid across visits and, for example, are used to avoid the need to tell us your country of residence at the start of each visit
- Email cookies which are set on your computer by an email from us, but are accessed by our site when you use our site
- Third party cookies that our used by our partners, for example, to help us measure site visitors or to serve our ads